Do you have something you'd like to share with the Emily Carr community?
Start by submitting the details using the links below.
- Once approved, (typically within 1-2 business days), your post makes its way into our newsletters and social media feeds. It may also receive a slide on our digital signage or be featured on the homepage of the website.
- Items submitted by Fridays end of day will be automatically included in the all-university email digests sent to ECU inboxes:
- Events Digest on Tuesdays
- Community Updates Digest on Wednesdays
- News and Notices Digests on Thursdays.
We share events that are hosted by, or affiliated with ECU. Once your event submission has been approved and published, it'll appear on our Events page, be included in an email digest and may be featured on other Communications + Marketing channels.
Units can share news and resources for the ECU community. Once your Community Update has been approved and published, it'll appear on our Community Updates page and on the Community Updates feed on your unit's ecuad.ca homepage, be included in an email digest, and may be featured on other Communications + Marketing channels.
If you have something to sell or rent, have lost or found something, or have any other short "classified ad" item to share, submit a Notice! Once approved and published, it'll appear on our Notice Board page.
Find out more about our official social media channels - and how you can submit content to share - over on our Social Media information page.
Please note: we’re not always able to write about every single pitch we receive. But we thank you in advance for keeping us informed about your achievements and events!
Collaborate with Communications + Marketing
We offer resources to help members of the ECU community with a variety of tasks:
Don't see what you're looking for here, or want to talk about a project?